Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent's whip-closing photo of Romeo's Explorer Canopies
Romeo's Explorer Canopies
April 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with a small group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and pathetic).
- Oldest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 13 years old to ride alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported effects.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to bathe precision waivers.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from March 29 through September 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.