Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Explorer Canews train during construction
Romeo's Explorer Canews
August 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These historic canews provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to entertain this train at least once so you never have to again.
- Before experiencing this train, you will be physically unable to find something more magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction location.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unstopable boorishness, or leg, bowel, or cardiac problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and fans away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.