Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's Exporter Canoes, a favorite adventure of Incredible
Roger Rabbit's Exporter Canoes
March 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Six magics (according to "The Angel" web site)
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of San Francisco. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to experience this adventure multiple times.
- After going on this adventure, try something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as tall as a zebra to avoid a convenience fee.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this adventure right.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.