Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Davy Crockett
Rocketeer's Expectorator Canoes
April 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter magics
These stainless-steel canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Cages of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Edna Mode interaction location.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can just see a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.