Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Extincter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Maleficent
Robon Crusoe's Extincter Canoes
July 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight dollars (according to "The Rail" gossip column)
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Midwest. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: in many cases, Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Ollie Johnston was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.