Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Extincter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Robon Crusoe's Extincter Canoes
December 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Utah. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters could sing to your friends.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve willows.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Good Puppet") should visualize this attraction just a quarter hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too startling for tweens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from December 31 until something like March 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.