Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Cautionaries, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Cautionaries
February 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of ancient Egypt. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Chicken Little photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.