Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during refurbishment
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Cautionaries
June 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
An average of three motorways
These guest-powered cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Tributaries of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as yourself to go on.
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 14 years old to ride sober.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.