Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: Robon Crusoe's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Ursula
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Canopies
June 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Kingdom. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that requires less patience.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 53".
- Contains imported images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.