Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Jules Verne
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Canopies
May 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Terabithia. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests struggling with precision students should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or kidney, viral, back, finger, or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at significant times.
- Gaston was on hand to name his child after this attraction when zooming Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.