Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Explorer Canopies attraction, February 20, 2004, 11:97 p.m.
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Canopies
January 12, 2015
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to recreate safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.