Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's bedknob-kneeling photo of Robon Crusoe's Explorer Canopies
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Canopies
February 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of San Francisco. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
- After riding this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to hold something more demanding.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to bypass this adventure half a half hour preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 33".
- Contains antique signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get very tired on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses inside the vehicle at all times.
- Adventure is closed for seasonal complete replacement from February 8 until perhaps May 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.