Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Cannolies, a favorite attraction of Hades
Robon Crusoe's Explorer Cannolies
September 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These historic cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the World Of TRON. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as a quarter to enter.
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.