Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Exfactor Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Robin Crusoe's Exfactor Canoes
July 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Antarctic. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- On its second decade after the park opened, the Robin Crusoe's Exfactor Canoes immediately hanged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.