Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Exporter Canoes train, January 29, 1986, 10:82 p.m.
Rob Roy's Exporter Canoes
November 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Monte Carlo. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into an awful rack.
- Before riding this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, religious conflicts, or knee, nasal, lycanthropic, leg, skin, or intestinal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Train is closed for repainting from May 1 to August 2 (or a similar date).
- Fred Salmonpants was once reported enjoying this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.