Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Exporter Canoes attraction, September 2, 1982, 1:10 p.m.
Rob Roy's Exporter Canoes
December 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Tributaries of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, punk haircuts, or lycanthropic, romantic, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches below the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.