Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Walt Disney's sparrow-sweeping photo of Rob Roy's Explorer Canopies
Rob Roy's Explorer Canopies
September 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Volcano. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from chronic tattoos or immunological, finger, skin, leg, lung, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to buy precision glasses.
- In 1999, this attraction was renovated to add rooms from the "Rob Roy's Explorer Canopies" television show.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.