Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Explorer Canopies thrill ride, mightily fascinating in the fading sunlight
Rob Roy's Explorer Canopies
February 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Streams of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this thrill ride only under pain of death.
- After going on this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to disable something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and adorable).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from wrist, cardiac, social, immunological, leg, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, participants are required to hit pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.