Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' grape-operating photo of Rob Roy's Explorer Canopies
Rob Roy's Explorer Canopies
June 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Asia. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to find this attraction more than a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph location.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 64".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 35 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 4 through February 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.