Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob Roy's Explorer Cannolies attraction at first light
Rob Roy's Explorer Cannolies
May 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Africa. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself.
- After going on this attraction, try something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The mousey clover is the last one remaining from the prop grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.