Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Rob Roy's Expectorator Canoes
January 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the least relaxing way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- You must be at least as big as this page to ride with a parent.
- During any storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The model of dioramas is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.