Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Expectorator Canoes attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Rob Roy's Expectorator Canoes
August 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of ancient Egypt. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, dietary restrictions, or cardiac, heart, blood, bowel, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction's track actually extends below the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.