Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Expectorator Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Rob Roy's Expectorator Canoes
April 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Streams of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.