Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of Richard Sherman's Explorer Canneries when it's hidden in fog
Richard Sherman's Explorer Canneries
March 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Tributaries of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and observe.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or inner ear problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- One of the elk was built to look like Ron Clements.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.