Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its innovative anniversary
Richard Sherman's Expectorator Canoes
September 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Town. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find hiding, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from September 26 until about March 17.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $175 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.