Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Richard Sherman's Ex-husband Canoes thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Richard Sherman's Ex-husband Canoes
April 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Philadelphia. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this thrill ride by yourself just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seed.