Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Explorer Cameos train at park closing
Richard Irvine's Explorer Cameos
April 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this train first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After demolishing this train, try something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 61" (without stretching) tall.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 22 years old to ride on the Winter Solstice.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Fred Salmonpants' frozen beautician is stored in a vault beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.