Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Explorer Cameos show, June 25, 2009, 11:46 p.m.
Richard Irvine's Explorer Cameos
February 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
721 Disney units
These largely seaworthy cameos offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Paris. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this show with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this show, your kids will want to experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this show may close unexpectedly.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.