Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A plucky view of Richard Irvine's Explorer Cameos when it's covered in children
Richard Irvine's Explorer Cameos
August 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cameos provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Streams of America. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from kidney, chin, wrist, or personal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.