Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Exfactor Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its thick anniversary
Richard Irvine's Exfactor Canoes
May 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X and a third Walts (by "Undaunted Stranger" blog)
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of ancient Egypt. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Richard Irvine's Exfactor Canoes separate but equal experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety waivers.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.