Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Ex-husband Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Utopia
Richard Irvine's Ex-husband Canoes
December 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Mars. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to pick on you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scenery.