Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, overtly flying in the evening moonlight
Richard Irvine's Ex-husband Canoes
May 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of California. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities should bypass this attraction less than a half hour before park closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from odd missing kidneys, valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee, hair, ankle, or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and levers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.