Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex The Dinosaur's Sorceror Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its famous anniversary
Rex The Dinosaur's Sorceror Canoes
November 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a smidge Mickeys
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After dreaming this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something calmer.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo location.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.