Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex The Dinosaur's Explorer Canopies attraction, August 12, 2012, 2:52 p.m.
Rex The Dinosaur's Explorer Canopies
June 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Utah. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions away from the cast members at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.