Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex The Dinosaur's Explorer Canopies, a favorite show of Hercules
Rex The Dinosaur's Explorer Canopies
January 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this show multiple times.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 60".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 28 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This was Tweedledee's most favorite show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.