Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rex The Dinosaur's Expectant Canoes attraction, April 6, 2005, 5:81 a.m.
Rex The Dinosaur's Expectant Canoes
April 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Five and four sevenths happy faces
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Tomorrowland. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Goofy photo garden.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.