Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Explorer Canneries attraction at park closing
Ratatouille's Explorer Canneries
October 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of San Francisco. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, stomach, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Group 38 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.