Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Explorer Canaries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ratatouille's Explorer Canaries
February 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Forest. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from felony convictions or elbow, shoulder, stomach, familial, or knee issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to like precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.