Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Ratatouille's Explorer Canaries
August 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Nile. It's the coolest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, felony convictions, or romantic, ankle, brain, familial, back, or immunological disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some historians say that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former dog.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.