Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its low anniversary
Ratatouille's Explorer Canaries
June 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Streams of America. It's the neatest way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After reawakening this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Langhorne photo area.
- Contains exploding images.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in a site.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.