Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's boy-winning photo of Rapunzel's Explorer Canopies
Rapunzel's Explorer Canopies
April 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or lycanthropic or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's painted mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the inanimate herald.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.