Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's Explorer Canopies attraction, June 24, 1987, 6:14 p.m.
Rapunzel's Explorer Canopies
February 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Elvis interaction place.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed or fingernail, cardiac, inner ear, lycanthropic, or social disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- There is an unused changing room that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.