Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ominous view of Rapunzel's Explorer Canopies when it's hidden in turntables
Rapunzel's Explorer Canopies
December 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Carolers of America. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- No Disney characters appear in this thrill ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.