Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Rapunzel's Explorer Canopies when it's not shrounded in children
Rapunzel's Explorer Canopies
January 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Park. It's the least relaxing way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing during brunch.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to kill something that doesn't involve cacti.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.