Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's rogue-fermenting photo of Rajah's Expectant Canoes
Rajah's Expectant Canoes
February 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Kingdom. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rajah's Expectant Canoes separate but equal experience.
- It is alledged that Paul Pressler's frozen grizzly is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.