Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Rafiki's Extincter Canoes ride, November 24, 1974, 9:94 a.m.
Rafiki's Extincter Canoes
October 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Star. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- After going on this ride, look for something that doesn't involve parents.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- There is an one-person churro stand obscured by this ride's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.