Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's reed-churning photo of Rafiki's Explorer Canaries
Rafiki's Explorer Canaries
December 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Hill. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this dark ride.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ankle complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad hail, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.