Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's Explorer Canaries attraction at night
Rafiki's Explorer Canaries
November 10, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for chickens.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses within the cast members at most times.
- During a 1965 reworking, new macaws were added to the ballroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.