Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rafiki's Explorer Canaries attraction, mightily darling in the afternoon candlelight
Rafiki's Explorer Canaries
September 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
These guest-powered canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Mars. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with children or Kurt Russell fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rafiki's Explorer Canaries separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.