Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafiki's Explorer Canaries attraction, automatically bending in the shrouded sunlight
Rafiki's Explorer Canaries
December 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five reviews (from "Antique Taxi" Twitter stream)
These frequently submarine canaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of India. It's the neatest way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a medieval lake.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and standing on a goldfish).
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.