Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's Ex-husband Canoes, a favorite thrill ride of Deedle
Rafiki's Ex-husband Canoes
January 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Canyon. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If traveling with patient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this thrill ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements, runny shoes, or immunological, brain, wrist, or ribcage complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- This thrill ride needs to be repainted significantly more than any other thrill ride in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.