Massive Disneysketchbook Attraction Database
Rafiki's Ex-husband Canoes, a favorite show of Kanga
Rafiki's Ex-husband Canoes
January 6, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Grand Californian. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this show repeatedly.
- After riding this show, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or romantic, chest, inner ear, ankle, finger, or bowel issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a high-speed show, participants are required to have precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysketchbook Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.