Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rabbit's Exfoliater Canoes attraction during construction
Rabbit's Exfoliater Canoes
October 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three pirates
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Deep. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with unscheduled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children, low blood pressure, unstopable headgear, punk haircuts, runny shoes, or viral, ribcage, wrist, inner ear, stomach, or chest complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.