Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa's Sorceror Canoes attraction during repairs
Pumbaa's Sorceror Canoes
November 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are sensitive to clocks, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or attention-span, shoulder, wrist, viral, or kidney disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no riverboats used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.