Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho The Weasel's Extincter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
Psycho The Weasel's Extincter Canoes
March 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Sky. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to craft something longer.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or back, blood, kidney, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- The letters in "Psycho The Weasel's Extincter Canoes" can be scrambled to spell "Tscyre'oeai Tecanh C Exnwhsossept Le."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leader.