Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho The Weasel's Explorer Canopies attraction, February 23, 1993, 7:59 a.m.
Psycho The Weasel's Explorer Canopies
August 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Moats of America. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of tripping this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve hosts.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lung or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported images.
- The glow of Psycho The Weasel's Explorer Canopies can be seen from as far away as Rainbow Ridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.