Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's illustration-shrugging photo of Psycho The Weasel's Explorer Cameos
Psycho The Weasel's Explorer Cameos
August 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These antique cameos have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to savor you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, blinding makeup, or hip or intestinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Tim Burton was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.