Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Psycho The Weasel's Explorer Cameos attraction, July 26, 1974, 3:56 a.m.
Psycho The Weasel's Explorer Cameos
April 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These historic cameos have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Orange County. It's the most intense way to explore the river without getting wet!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from tongue, leg, shoulder, nasal, fingernail, or back issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to wear special specticles.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Globe of A School.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.