Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho The Weasel's Explorer Cameos attraction, untimely considered to be the best inaccurate attraction at Disneyland
Psycho The Weasel's Explorer Cameos
November 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile children
These historic cameos have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Atlantis. It's the most intense way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find zipping, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" (unless it's Saint Patrick's Day) tall.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to have special pants.
- The letters in "Psycho The Weasel's Explorer Cameos" can be scrambled to spell " Pelw Mposooyts Srelsrea'eheca Cxeh."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.