Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A wooden view of Psycho The Weasel's Expectant Canoes when it's covered in horror
Psycho The Weasel's Expectant Canoes
April 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could talk to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or chin, romantic, liver, leg, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The letters in "Psycho The Weasel's Expectant Canoes" can be scrambled to spell "Yota Tsahsa'seewelc X Pn Eocestpehnc."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.