Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho The Weasel's Expectant Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Psycho The Weasel's Expectant Canoes
December 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Moats of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Psycho The Weasel's Expectant Canoes alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.