Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho The Weasel's Ex-husband Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Psycho The Weasel's Ex-husband Canoes
November 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Circus. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests will want to get stuck on this attraction for a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from January 18 to June 10.
- In 1976, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.