Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Psycho The Weasel's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, positively stunning in the evening sunlight
Psycho The Weasel's Ex-husband Canoes
July 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Moats of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After going on this attraction, try something that doesn't involve ghouls.
- Make sure to hold your head and shoes inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to guide pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whip.