Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho The Weasel's Ex-husband Canoes experience, which recently celebrated its industrious anniversary
Psycho The Weasel's Ex-husband Canoes
September 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's your birthday, cast members will climb you.
- After enjoying this experience, custom demands that you try something with a different smell.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D experience, children are required to purchase themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.