Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at first light
Practical Pig's Explorer Cautionaries
March 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Frontierlands of America. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- Guests struggling with fiery engineers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The white key was hand made by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.