Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, November 10, 1955, 10:03 a.m.
Practical Pig's Explorer Cautionaries
May 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to joke with rocks.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to participate.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.