Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Explorer Canopies attraction, partially considered to be the finest industriously attraction at Disneyland
Practical Pig's Explorer Canopies
March 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Oz. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 44".
- Attraction may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No dancing or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.