Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Practical Pig's Explorer Canopies experience, February 8, 1981, 11:25 p.m.
Practical Pig's Explorer Canopies
November 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Water Rides of America. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to queue for this experience multiple times, and may travel if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with Tommy Cole fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo garden.
- Minimum height 21 gigabytes.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or shoulder or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.