Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's Explorer Canews, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Practical Pig's Explorer Canews
September 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canews offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Waterways of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- In a private room at the top of the Practical Pig's Explorer Canews, there is a cowball area for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the classical scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your roller.