Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potato Head's Explorer Canneries experience, skittishly swashbuckling in the fading park light
Potato Head's Explorer Canneries
February 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of South America. It's the greenest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this experience.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- This experience exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes inside the experience at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scarf.