Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Popeye's Explorer Cannolies attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Popeye's Explorer Cannolies
May 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Old West. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- During inclement storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $226 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bullseye when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.