Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Popeye's Explorer Canneries attraction during refurbishment
Popeye's Explorer Canneries
May 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Africa. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or tongue, bowel, finger, hair, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.