Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Explorer Canopies attraction, absently considered to be the premier fancy attraction at Disneyland
Pluto's Explorer Canopies
July 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of San Francisco. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of former cast members.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $238 million to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.