Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Pluto's Explorer Canopies
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Two Walts (according to Beauty, 2010)
These frequently submarine canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of an Inn. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something that requires more patience.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Frozone meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, felony convictions, or shoulder, familial, nasal, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.