Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Explorer Canopies adventure as seen from the top of a theater
Pluto's Explorer Canopies
February 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Resort. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this adventure at least once because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume or elbow or clothing complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During fair weather, this adventure may not be operating.
- Rumor has it, there are no ribbons used in this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.