Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Explorer Canopies attraction at park closing
Pluto's Explorer Canopies
September 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Florida. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant boatniks should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.