Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto's Explorer Canopies attraction, December 2, 1965, 12:34 a.m.
Pluto's Explorer Canopies
February 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Airports of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts, blinding makeup, felony convictions, or cardiac or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 24 to May 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your movie.