Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pluto's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Pluto's Explorer Canneries
January 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Bob Iger photo area.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pluto's Explorer Canneries "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from August 30 to January 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.