Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of José
Pluto's Explorer Canneries
February 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Location. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Guest in front must be at least 59" tall.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ethical objections or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to purchase pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.