Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A toxic view of Pinocchio's Explorer Canopies when it's not hidden in consumption
Pinocchio's Explorer Canopies
March 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Primeval World. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- If you are at the park with Rudyard Kipling fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Dole interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and stubborn).
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from liver, romantic, back, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can almost see a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.