Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Explorer Canaries attraction at night
Pinocchio's Explorer Canaries
February 8, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that requires more experience.
- Minimum height 23 millivolts.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or inner ear, attention-span, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.