Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio's Explorer Canaries attraction at park closing
Pinocchio's Explorer Canaries
January 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Group 85 dining room -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.