Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Piglet's Explorer Cautionaries
June 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Kingdom. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to stand next to someone you find sailing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from cardiac, romantic, back, ribcage, or finger issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from June 1 through January 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.