Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Piglet's Explorer Cautionaries
October 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
These historic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Park. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something calmer.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and standing on a wolf).
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.