Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at first light
Piglet's Explorer Cautionaries
June 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Streams of America. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or monkey business permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.