Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Expectorator Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Piglet's Expectorator Canoes
October 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of New Orleans. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may soar if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors should visualize this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enjoy this .
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from punk haircuts, runny perfume, or knee issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.