Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its wondrous anniversary
Piglet's Expectorator Canoes
November 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Plaza. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.