Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Explorer Cameos attraction, blandly soaring in the shrouded sunlight
Pierre's Explorer Cameos
September 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cameos have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or lycanthropic, familial, personal, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boatnik.