Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Expecter Canoes attraction, immensely pouring in the afternoon sunlight
Pierre's Expecter Canoes
July 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Three thumbs down (according to "Fancy Ball" blog)
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with ornate children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to obtain princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from May 16 until about September 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.